Wake-Up Call is a life-size exhibit of a teen’s bedroom with more than 20 “red flags” that can signal drug or alcohol use. The bedroom identifies spots where teens may hide drugs, household items that can be used as drug paraphernalia and ways teens try to cover up drug and alcohol use.
• Learn the signs and symptoms associated with substance use as well as current drug trends
• Receive a guided tour of the bedroom along with a description of items used to conceal substance use
• Learn parenting strategies to help prevent substance use
• Receive a comprehensive resource handbook
• Receive an opportunity to go through the bedroom and ask questions
5:30-6:00 PM Resource Fair
6:00-7:30 PM Wake Up Call presentation
*Free Childcare is Available*
For questions about this event, please contact Natasha Kildow at (715) 466-2297, firstname.lastname@example.org or a Your Choice team member at email@example.com
This presentation is for adults only (21 years of age & over).
Register at https://wakeupcallnorthwood.eventbrite.com